VR ART FOR YOUR QUEST.
Discover the latest and most inspiring VR Art experiences with the Radiance VR App!
On April 16, 2021, the Radiance VR App will launch with a collaboration with the VR ART PRIZE by DKB in Cooperation with CAA Berlin. The Radiance VR App (beta) for the Oculus Quest headsets presents video versions of the artworks by the VR artists nominated for the VR ART PRIZE, Banz & Bowinkel, Evelyn Bencicova, Patricia Detmering, Armin Keplinger and Lauren Moffatt. The full versions of their VR experiences are presented in the exhibition Resonant Realities that takes place at Haus am Lützowplatz in Berlin from April 16 to June 6, 2021. The VR ART PRIZE is the first art prize for virtual reality in the field of visual arts with an institutional exhibition in Germany.
How to use the Radiance VR App
1. Register by creating your own personal Radiance account on radiancevr.app
2. Download the Radiance VR App (beta) from your account on radiancevr.app
3. Sideload it to your Quest. Here is a list of manuals of how to do that for Mac and PC
4. Open the app on your Quest (it is stored under Unknown Sources)
5. Enter the authentication code displayed there in your Radiance VR account to connect your headset
6. Watch the VR art experiences on your Quest
All images (c) the artists / Please click on the images to see the credits